Monday, August 1, 2011

Babyville Boutique!! Diapers will never be the Same!

bb4
I am so excited to share with you all a new item being offered at a store near you soon! A wonderful diapering diva has put together a 60 page instruction/pattern book on how to cloth diaper and so much more!

Beautiful PUL prints and solids, matching tags and appliques, foe, snaps, hook/loop tape, oh so much more!!
I was lucky to be able to test some of the products and I am just amazed. The quality is really unlike any other I have sewn with before. And the prints, well see for yourself they are oh so cute!!

I have lots more pictures to take, but we were rainy yesterday and today is more of the same. Doesn't make for good pictures! Here is 1 set that I had time to photograph this morning before Tristan took his morning nap. I will share more in the coming days!

Oh and if you want to follow Babyville Boutique and see when it will hit a store near you here is the link to FB.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZooTZ/177482377413#!/BabyvilleBoutique
Here are some quick pics!!

bb6

bb8

bb9

bb10

bb11

No comments:

Post a Comment