Sunday, July 31, 2011

Custom Owl Layette Set

owllayette1

owllayette3

owllayette2

owllayette4

owllayette5
This little set is all finished and on its way to a new home! I hope the momma will enjoy putting her new little one to be in this darling layette.
I think this owl print is one of my favorites in a long time. I just love the colors and they are perfect for a fall baby!!
Now off to my sewing machines!! I have something really cool happening on Monday! It has been top secret for months now and I can't wait to share it on Monday will all the cloth diaper mommas!! Stay tuned, pics to follow!!

3 comments:

  1. such beautiful baby clothes! I love the little owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I love owls too!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Carter's Baby Boys' 4 Piece Layette Set (Baby) 6 Months Red with White

    Item specifics -

    Condition: New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

    Color: Red. MPN: does not apply. Size: 6 Months. Brand: Carter's. UPC: 888510003342 ,
    Features: 100% cotton - Snaps closure - Machine wash cold tumble dry - Layette Sets


    You Interested buy this eBay product please visit:
    Click this links:

    Carter's Baby Boys
    4 Piece Layette Set (Baby)

    ReplyDelete