Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sesame Street Birthday and a SUPER baby diaper!!

birthdayparty5

Sesame Street was one of my favorite shows as a little kid and I am hoping that this baby will love it too! My other 3 leaned more towards Disney and Nickelodeon shows, but I am really trying for PBS with Tristan!

I decided to just go easy on myself and whip up a recycled tee and diaper set. The tee was made from 3 different shirts that were in my recycling stash and the diaper was made from one of the tees too! The tee is an otto lap tee and the diaper is my first rocket bottoms one size fitted that I have tried. Loved the os pattern, just about as much as my baby boy loved his cake!!

birthdayparty4

birthdayparty3

birthdayparty2

birthdayparty8

Today I decided to finally try a fitted with the babyville pattern. I cut the size small instead of the medium because of the stretchiness of the velour and it worked well. I think there is a little room for modifications on the next one, but it definitely works!

supermanfitted1

supermanfitted2

supermanfitted3

supermanfitted4

Now off to bed with me! I am pooped!

2 comments:

  1. Great diaper but that gorgeous baby steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks! We think he is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete