Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2 More BB Diapers and Some Legs!!

Not sure if this technically qualifies as sewing, but I did add the ribbed band at the bottom!! I just couldn't resist these knee high socks at Joanns yesterday. The best part, it took all of 5 minutes to go from knee highs to babylegs! I even managed to use the bottom part and turn them into no show socks for my teenager!!
babylegs1
babylegs2
A couple of pictures of my monster diaper. Cute appliqued monster on the bum, turned and topstitched with snaps, pul outer, hidden fleece, athletic jersey wicking inner. The soaker is 6 layers of bamboo fleece topped with the athletic wicking jersey. Bullet proof!!
bb18
bb16
And one more diaper I finished today. Dino pul outer, wicking jersey inner, foe bound with hook/loop tape. I modified it a bit to be like the PPI diaper and added a flap soaker with 5 layers of bf underneath. So far so good!!
bb14
bb12
bb15
Now off to go sew so more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment