Sunday, January 16, 2011


My Favorite Kind of Sewing!

The kids and I went throught their closets and did a little mini purge for the New Year. I had a nice stack of tees from the boys to bring down. Lots of canvases to create new tees for my ZooTZ shop on Etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ZooTZ

In the past I have only offered sizes 2 to 8, but now that I have a new test subject I decided to give one a try for Tristan. I love how it turned out and will definitely be adding infant tees to the shop! Hopefully I will be able to sew a little more in the coming weeks!


The front of Tristan's tee was made from one of Noah's tees, the sleeves from Skylar's tee and the back from a pair of knit pants that I had fashioned into shorts for Tristan's daddy. So he has a little bit of his sister, brother and daddy throw into the mix! Went perfect with a pair of jeans mommy picked up for $3! Not bad for a rockin' set!



My baby boy has his first cold, so his face is a little puffy in my pics. I had forgotten about the little koi set that I had made for him. I pulled it out the other day and it was almost too small. We managed to sneak a few pictures while he was happy.



And a few pictures of a custom gown that I did for an Etsy customer. I hope that she and her daughter will enjoy the set!


I hope you all have a terrific Sunday with your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment