Saturday, October 30, 2010



Happy Halloween
I know that I usually only post sewing for my baby boy, but I couldn't resist showing you my other baby boy's costume.

Noah my 7 yr old desperately wanted to be a Britsh Red Coat Soldier from the Revolutionary War. I searched for a pattern, but after not finding one just winged it. The coat is based loosely from an ottobre jacket, the vest ottobre, and the knickers were a jogging pants pattern from ottobre. I looked online for a while and finally decided just to do our own version. Probably not historically correct, but close enough for my little history buff! Added a couple of bags with long handles to form the X and some boot covers that I hope no one looks too closely at!!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!! All treats no tricks!!

1 comment: