Monday, July 19, 2010


Tie Dyed Chucks!

Another one from me today, can you believe it? I am on a roll! If only I could keep my ankles from swelling I would sew all night!

This is a special little tee. I used an applique from the blog I was telling about earlier. Super cute little shoe! The sneaker fabric was some that I had left over from an outfit that I made Noah when he was 2 or 3 years old. The rainbow knit is from a rainforest cafe tee that Skylar, my 14 yr old outgrew and I have been saving. Wish I would have thought to put something from my 16 yr old on it, maybe next time.

The tee is modified from ottobre and the diaper is a size small ladida. The outer fabric is recycled knit, the hidden is a layer of bamboo fleece and the inner is suedecloth. I just love the way it turned out! I can't wait to see my baby boy in it!



Now I am off to put my feet up! Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment