Saturday, July 10, 2010

OOGa BooGa!
I just had to have this ooga booga colorway when I saw it. I love all of the colors and I know it will be just perfect for our little monster.

V-neck gown again, these really do sew up so easy. I think I am addicted to sewing them. I guess our baby boy will probably not need a closet full of gowns, but they sure are cute! I made another for my etsy store, but I haven't quite finished it up yet. It is just like this one, but the ooga monster is on the opposite side. Should be stocked by Monday at the latest.

Now I think I am off to sew diapers. I decided that I should change from newborn and sew up some small ladidas. I just received the perfect fabrics for some comfy dipes, yummy french terry giraffes, in two colorways! I was thinking I needed a gown, but maybe I will do some more tees instead. Or hey, a jamie jumper. The possibilities are endless!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's too cute for words! I do hope you decide to publish your gown pattern as a PDF. Pretty please! It's the perfect gown! :)

    ReplyDelete